Saturday 16 January 2010

What makes me smile!



The wonderful libertylondongirl posed a question on her blog today about what object makes you smile in your home and apart from O who always makes me smile, I would have to chose my fabulous Hennie Haworth print that my best friends bought for me as a 29th birthday pressie!  I absolutely love to sit and stare at all the fabulous places that are so amazingly illustrated!  I adore how it helps me to remember all the great times I've experienced in those cities and allows me to plan exciting future trips!  What makes you smile in your home?

I think that Hennie's illustrations are really special and totally my style. I love the colours and the whimsical ideas she expresses, my favourites are the recipes surrounded by the beautifully illustrated food.  It really inspires me to pop down to my local art shop and start getting creative myself!  If only my creative output could match my vision!  I've been looking at lots of fantastic blogs over the last couple to weeks and would love to get to the stage where I could design my own blog template!  I guess that's a challenge...!

No comments:

Post a Comment