Saturday 2 January 2010

Learning to blog!

So the blog is not even a week old yet, but I'm starting to learn my way around this new and exciting new world.  It's been fascinating learning about other peoples loves and interests and the cold winter evenings just seem made for sitting down with my laptop and a big mug of tea to while away the hours internetting!  I hope that the coming weeks will inspire me and i'll try to report on all my new experiences.

One of the blogs I have found oh, hello friend has really fascinated me and the wonderful always-sometimes-never I thought was a fantastic way to introduce myself to any potential new readers!

I always -
+ will suck my thumb - despite my entire family willing me to give up.
+ will get excited driving home to Wales.
+ Love spending time with O.
+ want to return to NYC.
+ love trying new things.
+ love how my friends are always there for me.

I sometimes -
+ am guilty of wishing my life away.
+ wish I could sing.
+ watch trashy reality TV.
+ am mean to the people I love.
+ wish I was brainer.
+ want to give up the real world and become a professional traveller.

I never -
+ want to regret my choices in life.
+ wish I had bigger boobs!
+ want to be incapable.
+ will be a quitter.
+ ever send all my Christmas cards.
+ want to stop thinking about the people I love.

Here's to a fabulous 2010! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment