Wednesday 2 June 2010

To dye or not to dye!

I'm bored!  Bored with my brown hair!  I want to be red head... however, i'm not a big one for change and to be honest I'm a bit of wuss when it comes to hair!  But I've started taking notice of red-heads, I'm a huge fan of Florence below and I've got a bit of an obsession with Karen Gillan aka Amy Pond and it's got me thinking that maybe I should throw some caution to the wind and reach for the hair-dye!

Image from sky showbiz

Image from sky showbiz


I spotted the below hairstyle/colour in a hair mag whilst killing time waiting for my train in Victoria station and i'm pretty damn tempted to go for it!  My haircut is pretty simillar, so I just need the balls to get down to the hairdressers and tell them to go for it!  What do you think?




1 comment:

  1. I say do it! I just recently grew out my black dye (took forever!) and went slightly red...was panicking about it being really bright and dramatic, but in the end it was just a hint of red, and I was disappointed! So do it, and properly go for it. Who says hitting 30 means you need to start playing it safe?!x

    ReplyDelete