Thursday 17 June 2010

Getting to grips with my expensive new toy

I'm getting there slowly!  At the pace of a snail, I'm making my way through my photography guide.  Unfortunately i'm only taking in a page or so a night, so it may take me a while!  But last weekend after a BBQ at O's parents place I jumped out of bed early on sunday morning and made the most of the spare five minutes I had before we had to dash off to get our train back to London.  The images aren't great, but its taking me a while to get my head around all these new photography terms and the more I get out there, the more confident I will feel!  O's mum tells me the flowers in her stunning garden will be out in full force in the next couple of weeks, so I'm going to get down there again!  Fingers crossed then for some more gorgeous weekends! 


(F5.6, 1/800, ISO 100, daylight WB)



1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling! I only got my big camera a few months ago and I still can't do anything but point and shoot! However, i do love the editing software which makes it look like i know how to take interesting photos! x

    ReplyDelete