Tuesday 12 April 2011

Object of desire



OMG... just a little bit obsessed with these.  ASOS - I love thee.

Meanwhile... I keep meaning to find the time to post, but a little recap of the last 2 weeks.  Spent some crazy time in Basel at the Baselworld jewellery and watch fair, turned 31, went to Paris for a photography tour of the Marais, cashed in on some me time at the cowshed spa at Shoreditch house and I ended the weekend just gone at a roller disco in Wigan!  One of these days, I'll become a better blogger and actually post about these experiences.  If anyone finds some spare hours in the day, throw them my way!

3 comments:

  1. those are goooorgeous! brilliant colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those, too. The colour, and the shape. I've got a great (cheap) Next pair in black velvet with wood platforms - same style - they're my go-to shoes when I'm not wearing flats, they make the outfit.

    Sounds like you've been having fun. Happy Birthday! (You'll have to change the name of your blog now). Thanks for stopping by & thanks for putting me on your blog roll: I'll make sure you're on mine if you're not already. Don't worry about being a better blogger - I think we should all just pick a day and say that's it, no more posting, let's just live our lives. Meet somewhere in London and just pull the plug. Love your haircut in your profile pic btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, they are LOVELY! I simply adore thick heels!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete